Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Assignment #13

For this weeks blog assignment Dr. Strange asked us to go 24 hours without technology. This means everything that runs on batteries or electricity. I knew this would be a challenge for me because I use my cell phone, laptop, iPod Touch, and TV everyday. During this 24 hour period I couldn't go without texting. This isn't because of texting, it's because I am in a long distance relationship with my fiance, and I haven't gone 24 hours without talking to him before. I also live on campus so I don't have a land line I could call him from.
No Tecknolegy
While I couldn't use technology, It was hard to not be bored. I went to the movies with my roommate to see The Lucky One. I also read a book, and worked on some homework. I didn't like not being able to listen to music. If I don't have the TV on I have music playing on either my iPod or my laptop. So it was a quiet 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment